What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Why our ancient ancestors never got cancer: doctor discovers “x-factor” that protected them from cancer, heart attacks, Alzheimers and more. Now you can use the power of this X-Factor.
- If you don’t have the X-Factor in your blood these proteins float through your blood in their “inactive” form.
- Scrub your arteries clear of the dangerous plaque that clog your blood vessels and lead to heart attack.
- A two-year Japanese study found the X-Factor lowered spine fractures by 52% in people with osteoporosis.
- People with the highest levels of “inactive” osteocalcin have a 500% higher risk of bone fracture
- Elderly men and women with the highest intake of the X-Factor had a 65% lower risk of hip fracture
- “Activate” the critical vitamins A and D, making them stronger and more effective.
- Kill specific kinds of cancer cells without harming the healthy cells around them.
- X-Factor improves bone architecture, increases bone mass and mechanical strength
- Your body has dozens of proteins that need the X-Factor to “activate” them.
- Are you currently taking enough vitamin D to get its fat-fighting potential?
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Xfactor Revolution scores 67.36/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.xfactorrevolution.com/newdiscovery/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: xfactorrevolution.com you’ll also be taken through to xfactorrevolution.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)